Monday, April 18, 2011

a sigur ros kind of mood





our wedding song...
Ára Bátur
Row Boat

you've tried it all
yes, a thousand times
experienced enough
come through enough
but it was you who
let it all into my heart
and it was you who
once again quickened my spirit

i left, you left

you stir up
emotions
in a blender
all out for all
but it was you who was always
there for me
and it was you who never judged -
a true friend

i left, you left

you sail on the rivers
over the old years
leaking badly
fighting the waves
can't help you
floating in the sea
asleep on the waves
a light in the mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers