Saturday, April 16, 2011

fedup

"those who know their God will display strength and take action" daniel 11:32

this is my new verse for the rest of the month. it is so packed with implications and application, i'm not even going to go there. but think about it.




i may regret this severely, but i was just thinking about how dorky i was when i was in jr high/high school. my (tall) friends erin, kelsey, an i used to be in occasional skits on 'that one show' which was the local college's weekly tv show. we became friends with the guys who did the show and they invited us to be in a music video they were putting together.

aaaaaand. probably the most embarrassing part is when i do air drums? they didn't tell me they were filming? aaaaand. go ahead. i know how bad it is. but this definitely makes me laugh.

good ole' 2001.


4 comments:

  1. hmmm... I always wondered where my rainbow shirt went when I was at college :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm this just made my life. I will say no more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single thing about this is gold. I'm a little disappointed that I haven't seen it sooner.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers