Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27

April 27th. one of my very first memories. i was 4. (should i be worried this was one of my first memories?) Mom and dad dropped Susan and I off at a cousin's house EARLY early in the morning while it was still dark... I watched them drive off looking out the window. The next day we were taken to meet our perfect baby sister, Stacy!

She was the CUTEST KID EVER.

Lover of ALL animals...

Very imaginative and the baby of the entire (extended) family.
She was a good sport to dress up and be silly with us. Obviously much cooler than either Susan or me :) (Yes, I am wearing a mustache.)

Look at her little hand! She brought so much joy into our family.. always talking about going to the "theeeeeeatuuuuuuhhh." (theater)Very smart... and a great reader.
She also had (has) this way of making friends with others everywhere she goes.

Nicknames galore... bean (skinny like a bean-pole), toto (that one was my mistake... maybe you could be honored I named my dog after you?), Cupie, and Lovie, just to name a few.
And then, she started to grow up. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
And such a hard worker.
She definitely completed the Galbo-family.
Stacy, I so appreciate your friendship.
You are passionate, full of life,
And you're a heart-breaker... so so beautiful. But on the inside and out. I can't imagine the many ways God will be able to use you as an attorney with your willingness of heart to bring His Kingdom to the broken.
God has such good plans for you, Stacy. I can't believe you're in your 20's now! I can't wait to see His plan for your life come together... it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers