Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Currently listening: Twothirtyeight

charlie actually picked out the above selection ^ and it's very, very loud! however, he is currently cleaning the kitchen so he can listen to whatever he wants to as loudly as he wants to! :)

i'm trying to figure this summer out. some friends from college may? possibly come? for a weekend? sometime this summer? i would like to spend a week at home with my parents, stacy, susan and caleb! (and of course charlie and al if they can make it..) we also really need to go to minnesota to start figuring things out. and i want to go to kansas city to see the new hunt household once they get moved in. PLUS i have friends in nashville, pittsburgh/california, and dallas that i haven't gone to see! ugh. if only money were unlimited and i didn't have to work :)

i hope charlie enjoys minnesota as much as i have in my (limited) experience. i think he will, but that must be kind of scary MOVING somewhere for 2 years that you haven't even visited before. fortunately, he's laid back and patient, and i feel positive he will transition well (probably better than me!)


crystal... this is for you, in honor of national breastfeeding month and my little sister's birthday month! around the time this picture was taken, my mom overheard me say to stacy, "okay... you can try, but i don't know how much you'll get!" wasn't i sweet for offering, though? haha

3 comments:

  1. am I pittsburgh/california friend??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! That is so wonderful and sweet, Steph!!! What a good big sister! I hope Stacy is forever grateful for your attempt at BFing...what a gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ugh that's so sick!!!!! Maybe we need to make a Paragon trip and see if we can win some $ to go on lots of vacations!!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers