Thursday, April 28, 2011

Desert Song



one of my all-time favorite songs.

VERSE 1:
This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

VERSE 2:
This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

CHORUS:
I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

VERSE 3:
This is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on its way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

BRIDGE:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

VERSE 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow


there is always reason to praise God! I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand!


i've been busy lately... i impulsively (kind of) drove home for easter... it was much needed. and awesome to be with my parents and celebrate my little sister's 20th birthday! when i got back i had to cram for a test (woohoo) which i did well on considering i didn't really study. then i had to finish 2 projects for different classes. and today i found out that i don't have to take my final for one of my online classes because of the tornado... i feel bad that i am so excited about not taking the final because it definitely comes along with the devastation of Tuscaloosa.

readytobefinishedwithclasses. aaaaaand way too excited about trying on a bridesmaid dress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers