Thursday, April 14, 2011

can't... stop... blogging....

so, i suppose the official 30-day challenge is over. but i still feel this need to blog for some reason. i don't even really have anything to say!

it's been fun to blog. at first i didn't really have anything to say, but as we went along i would think of things during the day that could possibly make a nice little anecdote or thought. i love reading back on old blogs. just like any old journal... i don't know why i like it so much. maybe because i have a poor memory and need it to be jogged from time to time.

apparently someone has hacked into and stolen my old hotmail address. i have SO MANY old emails and memories in there. it makes me sad to delete it... but someone keeps spamming people even though i deleted my address book. i can't bear to erase it :( my oooooold emails from charlie are in there! including... the pictures and emails of the birthday cake charlie cooked me for my 21st birthday in costa rica. how can i possibly delete that from my life? ever?

2 comments:

  1. Steph!! You HAVE to find a way to print all of that out before you delete! And maybe you could make a big frame like Nic and Crystal's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. try this! http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2008/01/how-to-back-u-1.html

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers