Saturday, May 21, 2011

xanga



so... i may or may not have spent all day copy and pasting my dear ole xanga into a new blogger blog so i can make a book out of it. that took... way longer than i would like to admit. maybe i shouldn't have dedicated my whole day to it? but i now have about 450 OLD blogs that i can commemorate into a book :)

i also may or may not have almost killed myself yesterday doing this:


it's called the "plow" or halasana. my neck... is furious. i should have listened to dear arisa who was too scared to do it instead of trying to talk her into it! psh.. what i get for pretending to be flexible!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get sucked into the peer pressure!!!! Sorry about your neck :-/
    It's Ethan's fault!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers