Tuesday, May 31, 2011

my camera is missing.

which makes me very sad. we MAY know where it is, but i honestly don't have much hope in getting it back :(

this makes me sad because i'm going on an AWESOME 10day vacation involving a lot of really great people AND my future home. and... let's face it. i love the blackberry, but the picture quality isn't as fantastic as my camera.

tonight i am particularly sad i don't have it, however, is because i just picked the first baby sunflowers and zinnias of the season. i picked the best zinnias because my mom said that picking them encourages the plant to make more of them. aaaaand i have some AWESOME volunteers (seeds that fell off of dead plants last year and sprouted on their own...)

i picked a really ruffly one that is pink on the bottom ruffles and gets more and more red toward the top.

i picked a coral colored flower that has a purple ring around the center.

i picked a baby pink and light yellow one.

i picked an awesome coral colored one.

i have some great flowers, people. and no camera to capture them!! saaaad.

also: i am a country girl. i wish i could take a picture of myself picking green beans with charlie to prove it, but alas. (we're talkin 5 crawfish sacks full of beans just so far this week!)

2 comments:

  1. boo. that is sad. you could always get a disposable camera for the trip that comes with a cd and load them on your computer after they get developed! old school style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever mentioned how much I love green beans? ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers