Sunday, April 21, 2013

word(s)

When I work in MSWord, I always set the zoom to 120%.  I do that because that's how my dad taught me to use Word. And I always feel like the view is too large or too small if it's set on anything else.

I'm going to have to go buy some Vitamin D tomorrow.  We had enough supplements to last us from November through February. BUT. It's still winter. VERY WINTER. It makes me feel good that every real Minnesotan is complaining about it and saying this is the worse spring in history. Because I agree. Vitamin D, here I come.

I ate mini-eggs for supper last night. Bleck. Then I remembered that I'm a nutrition masters student. And then I made cookies?!

I just shaved Punkin. The weather betta behave itself now!

Someone asked me what 3 words best describe her.  So I asked her to return the favor. She said "Honest, Level-headed, and Radiant."  If you ask nicely I'll give you three words :) (But I may make you send 3 words back!)

ALSO... Please read this...

1 comment:

  1. bahahah!!
    Moo Moo said she had 3 words for punkin but I muzzled her before she could say such horrible things!! She always quotes Austin Powers when she talks about Punkin and starts saying mole. But I just think Punkin's mole is the most beautyful beauty mark I ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers