Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fabric Softener

Fabric softener. That's all it took.

We found a plant-based brand, so it shouldn't have all the chemicals in it.  And now our laundry smells clean instead of smelling like mold.

THANK THE LORD.

I wasn't handling stinky clean laundry very well.

I think next time I'll just make my own detergent though. This has been a PAIN.

I trimmed my bangs today. It makes me miss my hairdresser from home :) Because my hair has also faded from the -lovely- highlights she put in, and is now again mousey-brown. I like being blonde! SUN, WHERE ARE YOU?!

I'm also loving the BUN trend that's going around now.  I LOVE buns, apparently.

buns

I discovered these little beauties that make making buns (with my HUGE wad of hair) a little (read: lot) easier.
Simple Style Spin Pin Detail

Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Waaah I miss my hair being long enough for a bun! Those little contraptions look difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these things before, but I've never tried them. Perhaps I'll have to. I do adore my buns. ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers