Monday, April 8, 2013

Welcome Baby Asher



Dear Baby Asher,
I'm sorry I'm a month late writing you a welcome note.  I was able to come visit you when you were about 2 weeks old.  That was so special.  You were precious and peacefully sleeping on your mom when I arrived in Kansas City. And you were pretty much sweet and peaceful the entire time I was visiting.

Asher, I want you to know how much you are loved. You have two AMAZING parents, and you have a pretty cool big brother, too.  Having a big sibling is fun... I'm sure you're going to love it. Most of the time. (At least that's how I felt about having your mom for a big sister :))

You are so special and unique and God has such good plans for your life.  We pray that you will always know him in such an intimate, special way and that you'll look to Him for wisdom, for guidance, for joy, and for peace.

I can't wait to watch you grow up and develop your personality and your interests and your future.  We're so happy you've joined the family!!

Love,
Aunt Stephie, Uncle Charlie (and the dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers