Monday, April 29, 2013

INFP/J

I'm slacking off on posting.  I like to post every day just for myself... to look back... to remember.

Today I submitted the final draft of my masters project!  This is a big deal, yall.  All I have left with that is making my powerpoint and my oral defense on May 17th. Almost there.


Is it ever strange to you to think about how you can have the same "fight" (or issue or disagreement or whatever) over and over again? Mine is about cooking. It doesn't take ANY WORK at all for Charlie to hit that button and set me off. No work a'tall.  We had a nice talk last night where I think we actually communicated. That was good.  I also made him take a Meyer's Briggs personality test and we both saw ourselves in the descriptions of our personalities. He's critical/is terrible with affirmation. I crave it and shrivel up like a dead plant if I don't get it. Soooooooooo.

We have some work to do.  Always will.  But it's good to be able to read something like that and think, "Oh, he isn't just being mean" or "Oh, she isn't just a crazy lady" (which I KNOW is the exact phrase that floats through his head).

You can take it here.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Aw that's so good that you both took that test..I meannnnn mayyyybe it's our food critic family's fault..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....I'm happy y'all did this too! I just texted Nic and asked him to take it. I remember doing this in college, since we had to learn about it in psychology, but I don't remember what it said. I took it a minute ago, and mine was ENFJ. The description seemed pretty accurate to me...hopefully, this will help us as well! haha!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers