Friday, April 5, 2013

I forgot to blog yesterday.

Sad.  I was close to completing the challenge.  Oh well.  I kind of like blogging every day despite the challenge.  I love to look back on past years and remember the silly little things.

The other day I spoke on the phone with a girl who was trying to decide where to go to grad school.  She had just found out she was accepted into Minnesota, and had some questions for me to sort through making such a huge decision about the next 2 years of her life.  She asked questions about lodging and transportation and field experiences and relationship dynamics within the program and financial aid and the atmosphere of the program.

I took me back to 2011 when I was accepted into the program and had all the same questions and was excited and nervous and ohmygoodnessOURentireworldwasabouttochange.

And now, 2 years later I'm getting ready to graduate and I've made great friends and had such a great experience and connected with AMAZING professors and leaders in the field and God has provided the money and means we've needed at EVERY step of the way and somehow moving to the cold North has taught Charlie a ton of things he'll be able to use down south.

It's been such an incredible journey.

One I wouldn't give up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers