Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am about to eat lava cake.

yessssssssss.

it's yucky weather here.

but it's got to warm up sometime.

i finally got the name and contact info for my preceptor this summer.

yay!

maybe i'll have a start date soon.

i love my family so much.

all of 'em.


This represents Crystal AND Fox :) 




I have a very pretty mama. I wish I could have her in LA to walk the crawfish ponds with

sisters are the best

Baby Caleb (Oct 2010)

These people :)

My Auntie



We need an update with BABIES!

The best grandmother I've ever known


seeeeesters. we're going to be wild in NRLA.

daddy

I love these two

GREAT parents!

who teach us about great love

Cuzzies!


Fox!





the newest member

and the second newest member

a first bath

1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers