Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bummer.

*Sigh*

I've been watching this job posting in Jackson, LA now for a while. It's for a dietitian at a mental health facility that houses inpatient, outpatient, and residential patients. I've been thinking about it and been really interested, but hadn't applied because it's a while before I graduate.

But after talking to a few people about it, I realized how much I think I would enjoy this job, so I decided that today I would apply. I found the listing this morning and committed to filling out an application after classes today.

Well. It's after classes today and in the 4-5 hours between this morning and now, the posting has been taken down!!  I'm so sad!  It would have been a long-shot, but goodness me.  I would have enjoyed working with that population.

3 comments:

  1. It's cuz there's another job waiting for you!! Somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ápply anyway. You never know what may come from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure God will bring just the perfect job right your way. :) And if it happens to be in my neck of the woods, I wouldn't mind too much! In all seriousness though, I'll definitely be praying that He would open doors and provide an opportunity that is perfectly suited to your talents, interests, and passions. I know He's got BIG, BIG plans for you and I, for one, cannot wait to see where He leads.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers