Friday, April 12, 2013

silence is golden.

The elephants that live upstairs are a'stompin.

I really wish I knew what they did up here. How can ANYONE make that much noise? HOW? Do you never sit down? Do you spend every second at home either blaring music or throwing furniture around your house?

ALSO. How does one have BLARING music on until 3AM (why don't her roomies complain?) and then get up at 6AM and make just as much noise.

HOW DOES SHE DO IT? GO BACK TO NEW YORK CITY WHERE THEY LIKE NOISE.

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I don't think I heard you once when you lived above me!! Although, there was that one time where Charlie came in through my bedroom door and I thought he was a murderer. Good Times.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers