Friday, March 15, 2013

It's the Ides of March Blogging Challenge!

Yay!  I'm excited. This is my favorite blogging time of the year because the more you blag, the more you suddenly have to say!  (Wow. Did I just type blAg? I hope I wasn't being phonetic. I'm such a Minnesooootan.)

Right now, I feel like this:


When I really want to feel like this:
27 Mind-Blowing Inversions From Rockstar Yogis

I'm actually not sure if I got glutened or not. I ate a new food that says gluten free (it's from Thailand) but it's just so hard to know.
I read an article about a few new treatments for Celiac, so I hope they are developed/approved in the next few years. One of them is a vaccine (that I think works on people with the disease?) and one of them is a pill you take with food that cancels out trace amounts of gluten. It would be AMAZING to be able to eat at people's houses or at potlucks without worrying about trace amounts.

I want to feel strong. And good. And HEALTHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers