Thursday, March 22, 2012

Warning:

Before reading this blog, you should know a few things:

1. I will ALWAYS ALWAYS (probably) in every blog mention either 1) my puppies, 2) my husband, or 3) most likely both. They're my three favorite people. ;)

2. I love a picture post.

3. I tend to get dramatic in my blog. And I write as if I'm the only one reading it for the most part. Sometimes with probably not enough of a filter.... I think because...

4. ...I mostly write this blog for myself! It's a good way for me to process things and remember little anecdotes (about my pooches or husband). YOU, dear reader, are just lucky enough to peer into my inner workings :)

5. Aaaaaand I'll probably also complain about being busy or school when I'm NOT talking about my puppies. Because....

6. ...I am a big nerd. Ask Charlie.

4 comments:

  1. i reaaally like #4 :) I feel like sometimes i get a little too conscious of who is reading my blog...& it's nice to forget that part & just be myself. crazy & all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just like #4 bc she said 'dear reader' and it made you think of Wizard People, Dear Reader! Don't lie.

      Delete
  2. I never think that you get dramatic..ha! Yayyyy I get to see you tomorrow. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya tomorrow it's onlyyyyyy a daaaaay aaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaay.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers