Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

I finished my two-day Spring break class learning to design, implement, facilitate and analyze focus group interviews. It was really interesting and I want to conduct one now! Even if it has nothing to do with nutrition! :) Basically, I learned how to lead meaningful conversations! Pretty neat.

Our teacher said that we shouldn't feel jealous of friends who got to go on vacation and get nice tans... because we received something that will LAST! I actually reallyreally want a little tan/slight sunburn... but he's right. Hopefully I'll be able to use this tool.

Unfortunately, now I'm ACTUALLY on spring break and feel like actually being on spring break! Not doing homework. I have a very long list of things I need to get done. Maybe I should take today off and then work tomorrow and Friday. I think I just talked myself into that on my blog. HA.

Risa, Ashleigh and Adrian are coming soon! That means so many happy things! :) 1) I get to see them! 2) The hunger games movie. 3) ROAD TRIP! 4) An excuse to do some fun things in the Twin Cities. 5) A reason to clean my house really, really well. ha. Puppy hair is IMPOSSIBLE. I would swear to you that Rufus should not have 1 hair left on his body. I have never seen a creature shed like him.

1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers