Sunday, March 18, 2012

Picures and Videos as promised..



 


Notice Punkin's nosedive at around 15 seconds.

And her fall from glory at 8 seconds... aaaaand 42 seconds.



Wait... how did Friskey get in here? I think that's a question the Loups have been asking her for years. She's so sneaky.


They love being country dogs (/people).

I know you can't tell... but here she is sneezing because she is so excited.

Punkin found herself a little mountain so she could cheer Rufus on and not miss out on any of the action.

I'm pretty sure he would have done this all day. AND HE ACTUALLY BROUGHT US THE BALL BACK!

The water was cold, but he couldn't have been any happier.
What a happy, dirty little girl.

Sooo she doesn't look comfy? But I'm pretty sure she was...?

She was being very noodle-like.

Punkin


Here is Rufus snugging with his daddy on the couch. Punkin feels very left out.
So she pouted about it.
This is almost the same picture, but look at Rufus' face!


Someone tell me how it is possible for a dog to shed this much hair EVERY DAY?! I literally sweep this much every day and brush off of him just as much. How is he not bald?







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers