Friday, March 2, 2012

is it March, already?

I found out today I'm helping the school district I'm interning with purchase a $15-20,000 piece of equipment for one of the schools. No pressure. I'm meeting with two reps to talk about it next week. (How does one meet with a rep to acquire a good bid...?)

I made Charlie watch Breaking Dawn part 1 with me tonight because our local Redbox had it in stock for the first time since it came out. It was worse than I expected!! Charlie was pleased with how bad it was, but I thought the movies were getting better each time, and this one was just plain out worse than the first one! They stretched out 2 chapters of a book into a whole movie! And managed to make it boring! And poorly acted, although I know that was expected. I kept telling Charlie what I remembered from the book and he would ask me how anyone who hadn't read the books would have a clue about what was going on.

I guess I'm glad we didn't pay more than $1 to watch it, but YEESH. 
Louisiana Saturday Night.
Even though it's Friday Night.
And we're in Minnesota.
Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers