Friday, April 6, 2012

mmmm

Soooo one of my favorite foods is a 1-minute-brownie. I make them on occasion. It's just so easy and Charlie and I don't keep sweets in the house.

4 Tbsp flour
3 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp water
MIX and microwave 1 minute.

Unfortunately, I did a recipe analysis on it today and it has 525 calories. That's a full meal. A fairly large meal.  Whoops.

So I made up another recipe, but it's weird ingredients, so I don't think it's very accessible for people to make.
3 Tbsp brown rice flower
1 Tbsp Flax meal
2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 Tbsp Splenda mix
3 Tbsp Soy Milk
1 Tbsp pumpkin puree
1 Tbsp Nutella

It's only 350 calories, and would only be 250 if I could bear to leave out the Nutella. It MIGHT work with regular flour... but eeek! I just can't make the original any more! Especially since it's so much better with an additional scoop of ice cream!


1 comment:

  1. Try this one for a quick breakfast:
    1/4 c ground flax
    1 tsp baking powder
    2 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp coconut oil
    1 egg
    1 pkt stevia

    Mix all ingredients in a mug and microwave for 50 seconds.
    We've experimented with adding different things, banana, nuts, etc.
    It's not bad! I saw this once on Dr. Oz, called Jorge's Skinny Muffin.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers