Sunday, April 29, 2012

I feel the summer slipping away...

I start feeling anxious when I look at this summer. I know I will have time to rest being up north practically alone. I know I will get rest there.  But yeesh. I -need- Punkin to come live with me.

I start my internship May 21st (yay... that's what I wanted!) and then travel back and forth between there and here every(ish) weekend until the June wedding (still haven't quite worked out how I'm getting there). And then back to the back-and-forth until the end of July when I finish. And then we'll pack up and move. And then I'll have a week to get settled in (or go see my family since I'm super homesick now and probably won't get to see anyone for a LONG TIME). And then I'm a nutrition-camp-counselor at a camp in Wisconsin. Then one week later I present about my summer experiences. And then I'll fly to Dallas (yay!) and then I'll start school. AGAIN. As if I had some magical break over the summer. I just got another email from a clinic I volunteer at asking for my availability this summer. HA. WHAT AVAILABILITY?

Did I stress you out? Because seeing all of this on a calender stresses me out.

I need to practice what I learned in church today. Be transformed by the renewing of my mind. Transformed meaning appearing (and being) totally different than I am now. That would probably be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers