Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lovie!!

Happy birthday!! I can't believe you turned 21 today!! I hope you didn't mind being the baby of the family... because I know we all loved it. You were the cutest baby and kid growing up. "I'm going to tha theeeeeataaaaa"
You're still awfully pretty.
You've always been so loving... of animals, and now of people. I'm so proud of the advocacy work you're doing. You're going to make such a big impact on the world--impacting it person-by-person.  That means the world to whomever you're helping.
And Punkin was just wondering if you'll babysit her this summer because she'd like 5 cups of food a day.
And Rufus says you're his favorite Auntie and he wants you to come visit.

We love you, Stacy!! You're a beautiful, confident, independent woman, and I can't wait to see where this year takes you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers