Saturday, March 19, 2011

stick!

my mom and little sister are here!! woohooo!




they are just here for a couple of days, so we're just mostly going to hang out and do regular louisiana things. today, we took the dogs swimming. for the very first time, moomoo swam! all the way across the pond! i was so proud! she must have been showing off since my mom and stacy gave punkin so much love and attention for her sweet-swimming-skills.

i'm so thankful to have some of my family here!

(also very thankful for the great haircut crystal gave me today! yay! thank you!)

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha I love your title for this post!
    STICK! Bring me that stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I loooove pernky's butt when she swims. and during the second video moomoo like climbed out of the weeds and it freaked me out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you guys are enjoying your time together!

    you're welcome for the haircut! you always look great! :) i forgot to blog AGAIN yesterday...don't kick me out of the group, please.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers