Friday, March 25, 2011

chagee


sooooo...
we went bowling tonight.
i really wanted to see joyce meyer tonight or tomorrow... maybe some other time :( maybe i'll try to stream it from their website... but it just won't be the same.

i... am so thankful for my husband. we all have different paths in life. we all have different ways God teaches us and different lessons he uses to do so. but i'm just so thankful that Charlie walks beside me and adds to me..-never- subtracts or takes away from me. maybe i'm just a weak person, but i don't know if i could handle it any other way.

charlie.. i love you so much. for your kindness... and patience... and desire to serve our marriage. i respect you for how hard you work when it's work time... and how playful and carefree and silly you are when it's fun time. i respect that the way you treat someone to their face is the way you feel about them when they aren't around. you are the love of my life and my soul-mate. thank you for sticking with me!

4 comments:

  1. umm I just cried. You are so very blessed to have my baby brother as your husband! In my head, no other man can live up to my brothers :)

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers