Monday, May 27, 2013

picture montage

I suppose I could do a little more of a picture re-cap.

These are my two faculty advisers who I have had the privilege of
workingwith over the last two years.  I am SO appreciative of everything
they have taught me and done for me!
This was after my Masters Defense! I passed!

I was nervous, but it went really well. Probably in part because of my
lucky- London shirt (Thanks mama and Stacy!)

Caleb and his family came up for my graduation--
Caleb got to try his very first soda. He loved it.

Baby Asher was a good little baby like always!

Again, Here is Aida, my faculty advisor and the director of my program.

Blowing bubbles with mama and papa

Uncle Chagee is SO good with the kiddies

Caleb got a Monster-Schoolbus at the train store. He loved it.

We went to the zoo the morning of my graduation

Here, Caleb tells us his favorite animal at the zoo.

Punkin was wishing me good luck at graduation.

My daddy :)

Some of my best friends from school. Christinia, Kate and I
had almost every single class together.

Celebration dinner!

Thanks for coming, Susan!!

And family!  (We missed you Mama and Stacy!)

He's just so handsome. 

Him, too.

Mom... this wahooooo was for you! 

He's a great papa

He's MAD and HAPPY!

This is my graduating class!  I love these people!

1 comment:

  1. 1) The videos are great! (especially the mad/happy faces. Best.)
    2) You look so beautiful like a princess!
    3) I spy 2 of my shirts in these photos!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers