Monday, May 6, 2013

AWOL

Soooo someone dropped off the planet!  (Sorry, that someone was me!) We made a spectacular trip down to Arkansas to celebrate my little sister's graduation from college!

Good thing we were there to celebrate HER rather than all the pomp and circumstance, because the morning of graduation she woke up half-dead and had to go to the emergency room. Bronchitis.

But you know what? She's still a college grad and still has everything in the world to be proud of! I didn't mind hanging out with her on the couch, watching TV, and appreciating the new stage of life she's just entered.

Way to go, Stacy!  Way to go!

(PS I also go to squeeze my nephews sooooooo that was fun. Caleb slept in Charlie and my room Friday night at the hotel and when he woke up upset in the middle of the night I couldn't stand it and put him in bed with us. Best night of sleep I've ever gotten with 25 pounds of drooling cuteness, hands and arms in my face! AGH!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thats so cute:) Can't hardly believe how fast the time has gone and Stacy has graduated college already!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers