Tuesday, May 7, 2013

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

tomorrow is my last day of CLASS for graduate school.

granted, i'm FAR from finished, but tomorrow is my last day of classes. i have a presentation in both of them, so that's only appropriate.

then. it's
-1 clinical training day
-1 weight loss clinic training
-1 more meal with my cohort
-1 oral defense for my masters project
-1 final for an online class
-1 paper
-1 graduation :)  (well. commencement. i won't be official until september.)
-1 conference in Kansas City
-1, 10 week rotation at a hospital
-a few nights at the PNC
-a few mornings at the weight-loss clinic
-1 final CMP meeting (including a presentation)
-probably several things i need to complete and turn in such as a master list of competencies

-and then we head south, ya'll.

there's also a few fun trips and visits with people interspersed in there. which will make the time not only fun, but fly by.

yeesh, people. this is happening!  all of this in the next 3 months, 19 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes and 10 seconds, according to my count-down app.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee!!!!!! What hospital are you doing your rotation at? What kind of patients will you be dealing with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. come drive through nashville!!!
    It's totally on the way, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers