Tuesday, May 14, 2013





I've had an eventful day so far. I've vacuumed, freshened up our living room rug, done laundry, washed the puppies' bed, went shopping (and got a new skirt and pair of pants for my internship this summer), and went to the library and got a couple of books.

I feel so antsy since things are slowing down a tiny bit for me. I feel anxious like I should be doing more. I'm sure Charlie won't mind if that means I'll clean more :)

Oh, I also picked out my outfits for my defense on Friday and for commencement. Yeah. Overboard?

I rented "Great Expectations" and "Sense and Sensibility". Thoughts?  I was hoping that I'd be really randomly lucky enough to get "The Great Gatsby", but of course it's probably rented until the end of the year.

How are we going to fit our entire house into our vehicles and a trailer to move back? Charlie doesn't think we have very much stuff. I'm pretty sure we have toooooo much stuff. Come by our house. Maybe I'll just give you some stuff. Please?

I can't wait to see my nephews again this weekend!!! Ugh!!

Look!
Asher has doubles in size in a week!

And Caleb's a COOL MAN! A cool little Galbo-man!
I'm sorry. He's mini-Steve-Galbo.

2 comments:

  1. I love mini Steve Galbo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt the same way since I slowed down work in the kitchen. It is nice to become reacquainted with home making again tho:)
    I watched Sense & Sensibility the other day. Good movie

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers