Wednesday, February 15, 2012

so blessed.

so so blessed. 

i cannot describe how happy i am to have my husband back!! 
he went to louisiana to see his family... and i am incredibly thankful he was able to do that. he hadn't seen his parents in 4 months and the rest of his family in 6. that's a long time! thankfully, i have never had to go without seeing my parents for that long (although i do know the woes of not getting to see other loved ones for long amounts of time :( including not getting to accompany charlie on this trip!)

living far away from people you love can be sucky. BUT. charlie go to go during the last transition between jobs and had a really great time.  thanks to all of you for entertaining and loving on charlie while he was down! it was rejuvenating for him! 

but as i said before... REALLY glad to have my man back. he is.... the best. yep. 



your love makes me a better woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers