Saturday, August 27, 2011

hello and goobye missouri and kansas!


Unfortunately, i do not have a video in siloam with Stacy... but we had a great talk. she asked me 3 questions: what is your favorite color, and why? What is your favorite animal, and why? and what is your favorite place in nature, and why?

OBVIOUSLY my answers were 1. Grey because it's soothing and slightly non-conventional (although it seems to be a very popular color these days...) 2. a roseate spoonbill. because it's pink and gooooofy. and 3. the ocean because it's so calming even if there are a million things going on, and there's always sunshine and a breeze.

if you answer these same questions for me, i'll interpret them for you!




don't judge me for this one. but superchick is really very positive! i wish we had more encouraging music like this these days.







and finally, i got to spend a day or so with the hunt family! caleb was as cute as ever! and susan and i got to spend some good quality time together.

see how cute!



soooooo he didn't feel like walking! he doesn't have to. he's a superkid anyway!



Minnesota... i'll see you tomorrow! eeeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers