Monday, August 22, 2011

goodbyes

This weekend was an emotional one. We said many goodbyes to many wonderful people. We had 3 great parties to celebrate the family and relationships and friendships we cherish down here.

What pretty cousins! I am really going to miss these ladies! They welcomed me into the family and became my best friends in Louisiana! I'm so sad I'm going to miss out on so much over the next two years!

Ugh! I'm going to miss these, two!

iiiiii am -really- going to miss this crew of people (risa wasn't present, but she is definitely included). I am so thankful for being a part of the MPT family for the last 2 years! I wonder if I will ever work with such crazyfun people FOR such batcrazy patients ever again!

Before we left, Charlie gave his old Razorback hat to Micah. It made me cry. Not just sad, but real tears. It's really going to be hard missing out on Micah, Nathan, and Fox growing up!!

I guess here's to us. Hopefully we will keep an attitude of counting the gains of this season (which I know will be great) more than our losses (which, unfortunately, are also great!).

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm gonna miss y'all so much!!! Luckily you are an excellent blogger, so I can keep tabs on you guys through here...which also means I (and everyone else) need to step up my blogging game so as to keep y'all informed of the baton rouge goings on :)

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers