Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 2, 1980

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!

To the best couple I know!!

I have learned so much from the two of you... I was just talking with Charlie about how incredible blessed we are that we come from unbroken homes. There is something really special about watching two people dedicate themselves to each other. And that's the kind of relationship you two have. I've seen you both support each other in different times in different ways. You compliment each other so well.. both with your listening ears... Dad with your vast knowledge and wisdom... and Mom with your prayer and practicality. As I am now married, I have really learned the importance of the give-and-take cooperation it takes to make a marriage work. Through your marriage, you have helped give counsel to so many other people and been God's hand in helping save many marriages. I can only hope that Charlie and I will follow God with as much unity, joy, and passion as you two!! I love you both so much!


Crazily enough, Charlie's parents also share our same anniversary week! I think that's pretty cool... All the August anniversary couples together!

Mrs. Annie and Mr. Chuck... you have displayed such an awesome example of tenacity and the simple joy of... enjoying each other!! We love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers