Monday, January 9, 2012

if you haven't heard.......

We're making a trip south!! wooo! I would LOVE to see YOU! This trip is going to be very eventful. And PACKED. Charlie really wanted to make this trip a drive, so hold on to your tires because we're going to be burin' up the road. Wednesday: Leave at 5am when Charlie gets off of work on his night shift for inventory. Charlie naps while I drive, I nap while Charlie drives... Spend the evening with my parents. (12 hours of driving). Thursday: Leave early morning for Louisiana... spend the afternoon and evening in Pointe Coupee! And hopefully see a nephew that lives across the street! (7.5 hours of driving) Friday: Charlie wants to hunt, crawfish, and take the doggies to the back to swim and play. I also hear we are picking up two nephews from school, and having a bonfire. Saturday: Again, Charlie wants to hunt, crawfish, and be a Pointe Coupee man! Aaaand I think there are some other things planned? Sunday: head out early for Arkansas. Stop through (hopefully) to see my Aunt and Uncle in Eudora. Then finish the trip up to Arkansas. Spend the evening with the folks. (7.5 hours of driving) Monday: Leave EARLY for Kansas City... spend at least the afternoon with Susan, Al, Caleb and friends from JBU. Leave in the evening and finish the 7 hour drive back to Saint Paul! (12 hours of driving) LOTS of driving. 2 dogs. New tires :) LOTS of family and friends. Lots of Pointe Coupee! (well.. maybe not LOTS, but it's all we've got! So let's enjoy it!!) Can't wait to see you!!

1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers