Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Crystal!  
I wish I had a picture from the first night I met you... because I remember it really well.  Charlie and I were at you and Nic's apartment... waiting for you, Nic and Risa to come from somewhere.  And I was Obviously very nervous about meeting you all.  But you came in... and you were all so warm and nice and welcoming and you talked to me about speaking Spanish and your time abroad in Spain.  And then I felt silly for being so nervous about meeting everyone.  

And now, almost 5 years later, SO much in all our lives has changed... but I can see how God has orchestrated it all into very beautiful things.  You contributed(?) the most amazing addition to our family :) And live in Pointe Coupee! (Which I love.) And you remain an amazing wife and mom!

You performed miracles for me at Charlie and my wedding. Yours is a talent I am very thankful to have in the family :)

That was during that whole crazy fall of two weddings and a baby! You were a trooper. And I will swat mosquitoes off of your back anytime!

I am so blessed to have you as a sister-in-law!  You have so much wisdom and perspective on things! I'm thankful I will have that to lean on as Charlie and I approach new stages to our life.
I definitely miss having girl-time! 


I love this picture of you... I feel like it really captures how beautiful of a mama you are!  Fox is blessed to have you as a mom, and we're all so blessed to be your family!

I pray this year is full of more blessings, surprises and joy!!  We miss and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers