Tuesday, January 17, 2012

great expectations

It's so amazing to me how many expectations we put on things. Even when we don't try... even when we (maybe just me) try to keep an open mind about how something might look, we still internally have this expectation about what it will ACTUALLY be. I want to be more open-minded. I don't want to impose how I think things should go onto situations or people or circumstances. God is wild. His ways aren't our ways. I know that because He usually *coughnever* does things the way I think they should go. It's not bad. It's just not what I would have thought. ENTER: Ada, Oklahoma. 14 hours from Saint Paul. 4 hours from Russellville, AR. 9 hours from Oscar, LA. 7 hours from Kansas City.

3 comments:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers