Wednesday, December 3, 2014

i am blessed

A very blessed woman. When I think about my life--everything God has given me. The family life I had growing up. My godly parents. A good education both in high school and in college. Getting to attend JBU. Learning about integrating faith and knowledge.

My husband. Charlie deserves like a 5 page book on why I am a blessed woman. He's patient, kind, thoughtful. He arranged to take my car in to get worked on (and found me an alternate vehicle to get to work) because he heard my car making a strange noise. He prayed the most beautiful prayer for me tonight.  I have two dogs that I love. I get to have an awesome support system down here found in Charlie's family.

The simple fact that Charlie and I found each other--that God miraculously brought us together and connected us when we were just kids--wow.

I have a job . I have a job where I get to serve people God really cares about.

We didn't have trouble getting pregnant. I know so many couples do have a hard time and I think it can feel devastating.

We found a church we love and fit into. We share in their vision and mission and have met some wonderful people there.

My life is GOOD. God is GOOD. my future is going to be GOOD.

Romans 15:13 NLT

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers