Friday, December 5, 2014

For the future...

We don't know who our baby is yet. We don't know boy or girl or size or shape or personality. But we know that God has GOOD things for baby Loup. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

I believe God has spoken to me about how baby Loup will be a peacemaker--will sow seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness (James 3). There is a call of God on baby Loup.

I look forward to baby Loup's first smile. I look forward to bonding times with baby Loup--like nursing and bathing and the times we're up together late at night. My mom said these times are the glue that hold a family together. What makes you a unit.

I look forward to watching Charlie as a dad. Watching as he teaches them to fish and hunt and play outside. How we'll go on family walks together, vacations together, trips to see my family together. We'll praise God in church together. Read bible stories together. Share God's faithfulness together. Play games together. Be silly together. Build sand castles together.

We'll be able to watch Baby's personality grow and giftings develop. To see the world through the eyes of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers