Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time flies

my hair is officially mouse-colored.

Yuck.

Thy don't carry Sun-In in the state of Minnesota, either.  My mouse-colored hair needs some sunshine.

Today I took a 10 question "quiz" that covered ALL the information that is going to be on our test on Tuesday.  Huh.  That makes a lot of sense.  I didn't pass the quiz.  Because I haven't studied for the test yet.

I don't feel like doing homework.  I'm really glad I'm feeling better because my semester just took off at about 300mph.  I do homework... all the time.  Except when I avoid it by doing stuff like this or playing on my new iPhone (Eeeek!  Shout-out to all my Loups for getting it for me!)

It's going to be Thanksgiving in one blink of the eye and Christmas by two blinks.  And then in 3 I'll be finished with school.  And Yarissa and I will be doing this:


I'm wearing a crown :)
And have blonde hair from the sun again.  Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. bahahahah!! I knew you'd like that message!! K stop reading this and go study.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers