Friday, November 16, 2012

Sisters

My heart is so heavy.
God put a few different people on my heart this morning.  Genuinely and strongly.


Hey all my sisters.  I love each of you so much.

Crystal with your creativity and wisdom and ability to talk to people--REALLY talk to them and want to hear what they have to say.  (and I'm not gonna lie.. my hair needs you, too!)

Susan with your brilliant mind and the way you think about the rest of the world with every decision you make.   Your friendship...

Risa with your beautiful, joyful spirit.  The way you approach life and the way you love people.  It's beautiful.

And Stacy with your fire and drive to bring justice into the world! I see you learning to live life cohesively .. drawing from what you've learned to help others.

Sisters... my prayer for all of you is that you will be able to clearly hear the voice of God and follow it... that you will find so much fulfillment in what God has called you to do.  That your lives would be joyful and led by the Spirit.  Full of tears when the time calls for it.. but filled with even more laughter.

I know this is probably cheesy, but God has put all of you on my heart!  And I just love you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. wah wah wah come to Louisiana noooooooow

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! ;( thank you for praying for us!!! even though i am just now reading this, i need/needed that! love you, steph! looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

    -crystal

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers