Sunday, November 27, 2011

to the coolest 2-year-old I know

Dear Fox,
Happy birthday!! Uncle Charlie and I SO wish we could be there to celebrate you!!  You are growing so quickly and are so smart!  I still vividly remember the day we found out you would be joining our family.  We were all so excited and couldn't wait to meet you.

You don't remember it, but you were even with us at Uncle Charlie and my wedding! Your mom was awesome.




The day you were born was SO exciting.  We woke up at 5 when your dad called and couldn't go back to sleep so we spent the day at the hospital waiting for the chance to meet you!

We were too excited to do anything else.

And it was worth it!! You were beautiful and perfect and the best addition to our family.

And you still never cease to amaze us!  You are so charming.

We love you so much, Fox!  Happy 2nd Birthday!! We'll see you soon!
 Love, Uncle Charlie and Aunt Steph



1 comment:

  1. Fox thanks you for your wishes! I don't know if Charlie told you, but we made him a big rice krispy treat for his birthday and put M & M's all over it, and some Orcas and Dolphins from the big bag of creatures y'all sent. He was ecstatic! "Treat! Orca! Dolphin" We have him on video saying "Thank you," to y'all, so y'all will have to see that when you visit. We were also talking the other day about how fun it was to have everyone sitting on the floor in the room before things got nasty. It seems like forever ago!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers