Saturday, November 5, 2011

hey pointe coupee

Hey Pointe Coupee, It's been a while.  Here are a few things I miss about you.



I miss taking our dogs to the pond or the swamps and letting them swim and run around.

I know, right?  Friskey?!  But she was my first and only cat.  And now there is no one to boss Punkin around.

We're juuuuust a little over 3 hours from Grand Isle now.

And it's not quite flower season here, either.

And let's face it.  Our puppies are lonesome.  They just have us and each other. But I'm glad to know MooMoo is living the high life now :)

There is something so beautiful about a swamp

And watching your man work doing what he loves to do best (Or looking for gators :))

Yep.  We don't have those either.

Birds.  Who knew I loved swamp birds so much?

I think this picture speaks for itself


And last but not least... these ladies.  (This picture is no inclusive of every person I miss!!)

1 comment:

  1. That last swamp picture is so beautiful!
    And you know you just like lookin at charlie's butt while he's lookin for gators! lol

    miss you tooooo!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers