Thursday, November 17, 2011

ha!

sick.

broken shoe.  while on the saint paul campus.  i fixed it tape-style.

broken toilet. at home.

SO. in order to protest all these recent happenings, i am going to be thankful. a whole week early :)

i am thankful it's been a mild november.
i am thankful charlie was able to find some work... the economy is rough up here.
i am thankful God has opened doors for us thus far with moving to minnesota and me getting into school.
i am thankful the vet thinks Rufus throwing up is just because he eats too fast... nothing to worry about.
i am thankful that illness and pain are temporary.
i am thankful for my ever-loving husband.
i am thankful people i love are only a phone-call or skype away. (even though i'm really bad at using it sometimes!)
i am thankful for the house we live in.
i am thankful for my puppies and how much joy they bring to our lives.
i am thankful charlie and i will get to spend thanksgiving together and hopefully make a few traditions.
i am thankful i have shoes that aren't broken.
i'm thankful we can afford food.

take THAT terrible awful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers