Friday, July 22, 2011

purrrr





Punkin is magical. she lived as a puppy mill dog for most of her life, but she somehow escaped and came to live with us. she is my baby. NO ONE believed either charlie or i that she can purrrrr. it's usually in the morning and usually when she's really excited. and always accompanied by sneezes of joy. this video may be SLIGHTLY more embarrassing for me and charlie (because you can hear how we talk to her), but it's worth it.


she also got a new coat for minnesota. she looks beautiful in it.


earlier this week we took a quick trip to grand isle on my day off. it was maybe my favorite trip to grand isle! we fished, went crabbing and ate some yummy food.

sunrise on the boat

the island of pelicans we fished by. (definitely my new second favorite bird.)

they flew off, but came back to entertain me.


windblown hair.

he's a great husband. he caught less fish than he could have because he was helping me with... everything. BUT he did catch the biggest fish of the day!

(don't worry, stacy... we let her go. apparently big redfish are only good for laying eggs for more redfish :))

40 speckled trout and 7 flounder later, we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers