Wednesday, June 15, 2011

tarnadas and galbos




All the Galbos together in Arkansas for the first time in... over a year!

Caleb has a slight obsession with glasses....

Nana feeding Caleb
He was full. :)
Caleb loves playing with Papa... he also was OBSESSED with waving at Stacy, but I didn't get a picture of it :(
Happy Baby... we just stared at him all day.


he's so cuuuuute



the damage to my windshield from the tornado :(
and the damage to our trailer skirting... hopefully it will be fixed soon!
the last of the crawfish
and the beautiful birds getting ready to migrate north for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers