Thursday, June 2, 2011

picturepost


soooo i had the great honor last weekend of fox-sitting with aunt risa. we had the greatest time. we read TONS of books, visited the neighbors' puppydogs, went to the park, had a nice supper... and i even got to bathe him and put him to sleep! fox was an ANGEL!

he really wanted me to read (every book he owns) to him... he wandered around the living room saying, "stephie" and grinning at me. he also laughed hysterically at the word "zoo". that boy sure knows how to melt a heart! i'm really going to miss him when we move :(

soooo not the greatest picture quality (and charlie may be mad at me) but look at how HUGE this zucchini is!! charlie says it means he's a bad farmer, but i don't buy into that. i pitted out the seeds, and we're going to make puree to put into soups and things.

pernky was NOT cooperative.

my pretty zinnias... see the purple ring?

and this one! pink on the bottom, and red on the top!

sunflowers and zinnias and tomatoes.

birds! they always flock to the ponds when they drain them to feast on crawfish.


i believe there are some roseate spoonbills in there!



i'm going to miss this place, too.
this is punkin eating sweet corn... she LOVED it! moomoo ate it like a person... but pernky just liked chewing on it. so cute pernkypigg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers