Tuesday, June 14, 2011

faith

ugh! i haven't posted in a long time. longlong time. and a lot has happened... like a fantastic trip up to arkansas to visit my family. aaaaand a TORNADO that swept through our neighborhood and busted out my back windshield. and tore up the skirting on our trailer. aaaaand house hunting and job hunting... and a visit to the ER to see charlie's dear mawmaw who had a stroke :( and we have a new PT in new roads... aaaaand it's basically like all of us (who have been there between 1 and 8 years) got new jobs.

so good and bad things have happened. fortunately, mawmaw is doing MUCH better, and it doesn't appear that there's going to be permanent damage. Thanks to God.

and also (all thanks to God) our trailer wasn't hit by the tornado... i'll take a power outage and new back windshield any day! (although i looked INCREDIBLY ghetto driving to arkansas with a clear plastic shower curtain taped to the back of my car!!) (i was NOT about to miss one minute of time with my nephew after not seeing him for 6 months!) (and of course my sister and the rest of my family, too!)

when God opens doors and causes miracles for you, it really causes a surge of faith in you... it always gives me the confidence that the next thing is going to work out alright, too... even if it doesn't look that way, yet.

hopefully i'll post pictures soon... it's so sad. when i was posting every day for the ides of march challenge i had so many visits to my website... but now there's nothing to read and no reason to visit! hopefully i'll be able to update more regularly for the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers