Thursday, April 3, 2014

hot

i'm zonked. this has been a long week. draining. i've also been kind of emotional. and hot. i've been hot flashing all day. maybe it's the humidity? it just feels so hot even though it's not that hot. i was huffing and puffing this morning because i sweated all night and sweated while getting ready this morning because charles won't turn the a/c on. and so i was huffing and puffing and he told me to get over it. (he's sooooooo super sweet sometimes). aaaaaand then he looked at the thermostat and it said 75. WHY WAS I SWEATING?! i may or may not have tried to diagnose a patient today with celiac disease. sooo that's cool. i'm hungry. i'm picking up GF brownies tonight for mom-in-law's birthday (to be celebrated tomorrow). aaaand i kind of want to make an extra batch and eat all of them. i miss when charles would write me long letters. i probably always will.

3 comments:

  1. ummmm I'm pretty sure I'm also having hot flashes. I been sweatin all week, alla the time!! Every second of every day!! I had to stand on top of the air vent just to blow dry my hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles wrote me a long letter once. I still have it.

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers