Thursday, April 10, 2014

discern

yall. i think i've lost my gift of discernment. i think it's gone. i used to be (creepily) accurate with discerning people's character.

since i've been at my job, it's all over. i can't tell a cat from a coon.
maybe it's a good thing? 90% of the patients have criminal histories. maybe God just wants me to love everyone because they all deserve to be loved? maybe he doesn't want me to sense the darkness like i used to be able to do? i'm not sure. but seriously. i don't think i have it anymore. 

1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers